Please tell us what you think of our web site. We'd like to continue to improve and evolve it, and you can play your part by sending us your feedback.
We're interested in all kinds of feedback (constructive please), including but not limited to:
Ideas for improvements:
- Suggestions for new articles and categories.
- Suggestions for new courses, competitions, meet-ups or other events.
- Changes to the way the site operates or is managed.
- Requests for clarity or other assistance.
Reporting faults, such as:
- Broken links.
- Misbehaviour, both human and electronic.
To provide feedback, you can:
- Simply leave a comment on this page.
- Send us an e-mail to the site address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks in advance,
Jane & Kev.